Join the St. Augustine’s Centre family!
- Funded places available for 3 & 4 year old children.
- We use Tapestry online learning journal, to record and assess the children’s development.
- We have highly qualified staff who are enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated.
- We provide a healthy snack and follow the cute fruit dental health scheme.
- Our setting provides opportunities for your child to attend numerous trips throughout the year, such as Eureka!, Square Chapel and Manor Heath.
- We have bilingual members of staff who speak English, Punjabi and Urdu.