We will limit face to face contact as much as possible.
Food: Hot lunches are still available to takeaway on Mondays and Thursdays at 12:30pm. You must wear a mask.
DIY and Gardening groups will not meet in lockdown.
We are still here to help you. Please call 07743 045624 on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 10-3.
The reception cabin will be closed from Thursday 5 November.
Our welfare volunteers will be calling centre users to offer support and guide to other services.
If you are in need of any of these items we may be able to help you: clothes, coats, shoes, hats, gloves, children’s toys and books, stationary/art supplies & hygiene items. Please call us 07743 045624.
Nursery is open, parents will be contacted if this changes.
It’s a very important time to look after yours and others wellbeing. Things will get better and we will see you again soon!
You are allowed to exercise outdoors with people in your house and with 1 friend who does not live with you. Remember to stay 2m apart and wear a mask.
Here are some ideas to help you feel better, in 27 languages from Doctors of the World
If you are struggling please contact us on 07743 045624.
Stay at home as much as possible.
From 5th November 2020 the government has told us:
You must not:
- go into anyone else’s house or garden or let them come into your home or garden.
- travel outside Calderdale unless you have to for school, college, or work and volunteering you can’t do at home.
- stay overnight in another part of the UK
- travel anywhere if you have symptoms or are isolating. If you do you can be fined £1,000 – £10,000.
- leave home to buy food and medicine, get a Covid test, attend medical appointments, collect other items or fulfill legal obligations. Always wear a mask.
- leave home to attend college, take your children to school or care for vulnerable people. Wear a mask.
- take part in exercise activities or walks outdoors on your own or with your household or with one friend from another household. You can go to parks, public gardens, playgrounds, allotments.
ALWAYS wear a mask when in public places, including when you go shopping.
Keep 2 metres apart.
Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
Isolate at home if you feel ill and have any of these symptoms: new continuous cough, fever, loss of taste or smell – and book a test quickly. You can do this here or call us and we can help you: 07743045624
Want more information in your language? Up to date information in 60 languages from Doctors of the World.
From 5th November, these places will SHUT:
- all non-essential shops (clothes, home-ware, mobile phone shops etc) – but they can provide a ‘click and collect’ service.
- pubs, cafes, restaurants, social clubs
- libraries, theatres, museums, cinemas
- hairdressers and beauty salons
- gyms and leisure centres
- hotels, guesthouses, campsites
- community centres
- places of worship
And these places will stay OPEN
- supermarkets and food shops, pharmacies and garden centres
- doctors, hospitals and dental surgeries
- petrol stations
- blood donation units and food banks
- takeaway cafes
- nurseries, schools, colleges and universities
- job centre
- passport and visa services
- places of worship
- funerals can go ahead with up to 30 guests wearing masks and staying 2 metres apart. Wedding receptions are not permitted.