We’re looking for someone to deliver advice specifically on Refugee Family Reunion, helping people to reunite with loved ones they have been forced to leave behind. This is part of an excitin gnew Yorkshire wide partnership project working closely with the Helena Kennedy Centre Refugee Rights Hub (HKC) which is based in Sheffield. This three day a week role is based with us at St Augustine’s Centre.
Key information about the job
- £11.50 per hour (equivalent to £22,126 per year full time)
- 22.5 hours a week to start as soon as possible. Days/hours to be negotiated.
- You’d need to be able to work in our buildings at Hanson Lane as well as from home. We are working hard to keep within strict Covid safety guidelines and as part of that, we currently encourage people to work up to a maximum of 50% from home
- Occasionally the Family Reunion work will involve working in other sites across Yorkshire and the Humber (travel and associated costs will be covered).
- Probationary period of 3 months.
- 20 months fixed term contract (May ’21 – end Dec ’22).
How to apply: Please write us a letter of application, setting out on no more than 3 sides of A4 the following:
- why you want to work with the St Augustine’s team and Helena Kennedy Centre Refugee Rights Hub (HKC)
- what you bring to this role
- how your experience, knowledge and skills fit the role and person specification
- two referees
Submit your letter, along with your CV to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 26th April
You will be notified if you have been shortlisted for an interview by 5pm Wednesday 28th April.
Interviews by zoom will take place on Friday 7th May. Referees will only be contacted following the interview, subject to being offered the role.