Christmas opening times
- Monday 22nd December - Welcome Café
- Tuesday 23rd December - Lunch and destitution money
- Wednesday 24th December - Closed
- Thursday 25th December - Closed
- Friday 26th December - Closed
- Monday 29th December - Closed
- Tuesday 30th December - Lunch and destitution money
- Wednesday 31st December - Closed
- Thursday 1st January - Closed
- Friday 2nd January - Closed
In an emergency, please phone CAB advice line on 01422 842848 between 10 am - 2 pm ONLY on Monday 29th December, Tuesday 30th December and Wednesday 31st December.
St. Augustine's Centre, based on Hanson Lane in Halifax, is a community centre for anyone who needs help, advice or support. Based on the Christian faith which respects and values individuals, the Centre welcomes the vulnerable and cares for all, regardless of faith, ethnicity, background or any other factors.
For over 40 years we have offered a warm and welcoming environment for people to access support and advice from friendly workers and volunteers. We aim to help with basic needs and hope to build confidence to encourage participation within the community and to prevent isolation.